Local Resident Annual Pass
There are two local resident passes available for residents living in the parishes of Keyhaven, Milford on Sea, Everton and Hordle only.
There is an individual pass at an annual cost of £28.00 and a family pass for £75.00 (2 adults and up to 3 children). Both passes give you unlimited castle admission and return ferry.
Other benefits of the annual pass are:
- 20% off castle and ferry for visiting friends and family with the Local Resident Annual Pass holder. Please present your card to the skipper and castle custodian to claim the discount for your family and friends.
- 10% off at Hurst Castle café. Please present your pass on payment.
- 10% off at Hurst On The Hill, 4 Church Hill, Milford on Sea, SO41 0QH. Please present your pass on payment.
- 10% off Hurst Marine’s Isle of Wight ferry from Keyhaven to Yarmouth, April to September. Pre-booking required please call 01590 642500 and quote your pass number.
- 10% discount off Hurst Marine’s RIB rides. Please call 01590 642500 and quote your pass number.
Please note the castle is open daily from 10.30am to 5.30pm (April to September) and 10.30am to 4pm (October). Last admission available 30 minutes before closing.
The ferry operates from Keyhaven from 10am and then every 20 minutes. The last ferry from Hurst Castle is at 5.30pm.
The pass also covers you for the winter season (November to March) when the castle is open weekends, weather permitting. The ferry runs occasionally during this time, so please call 01590 642500 to check availability.
To take up this fantastic opportunity please call 01590 642500 or email@example.com