We are introducing some new measures, systems, and policies in line with Government advice to reduce the risk associated with the virus.
Whilst we are doing everything, we reasonably can, to protect our visitors, as is the case with all safety matters, everyone has a certain responsibility for their own actions. Therefore, can we please ask that visitors adhere to our measures to protect themselves, our staff, and volunteers.
- Tickets can be pre-booked and purchased at the castle on arrival.
- If you choose to use our pre-booking system, for your visit to Hurst Castle, tickets are refundable if it is necessary to close Hurst Castle at short notice.
- We have introduced limits on visitor numbers.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of the virus, please do not visit.
- All our staff have been trained in hygiene and social distancing and if required provided with the necessary PPE.
- We have a one-way system around the Tudor Castle to help with social distancing.
- We have installed new welcome information and signposts to guide you on your visit.
- We have increased site cleaning regimes.
- There may be screens in place if we can’t separate visitors from staff.
- Hand sanitisers will be in use across the castle.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly. Our staff will be provided with full PPE for this task.
- Barriers will be in place to help social distancing.
- Takeaway catering options will be available.