Booking – Terms & Conditions
- Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- Tickets not used by the expiry date cannot be replaced. This includes date specific, event and or/special offer tickets which are valid for the date only specified on the ticket.
- When purchasing a family ticket, all members of the group must be admitted at the same time.
- If amendments are required to the ticket, this may incur a charge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire giving at least 48 hours prior to the date of visit.
- If you are printing your tickets, please ensure the barcode is readable or they are available to scan via a mobile phone to admit you. We cannot accept duplicates, copies, or other alternative tickets of any kind.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro).
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Parties of 11 or more persons constitute a group. Additional products and special rates may be available for group booking tickets in advance by visiting: hurstcastle.co.uk
- Guest are reminded that for technical, safety or operational reasons, some facilities/areas may be closed, or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Hurst Castle reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All guests entering Hurst Castle must have a valid entrance ticket. Additional tickets will be available to purchase at admissions if required and availability allows.
- Hurst Marine Gift Cards can be used to purchase tickets for admission, and in our retail and catering outlets at the castle. Lost Gift Cards cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
- Hurst Castle reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Hurst Castle any visitor.
- The booking reference is confirmation of acceptance of the booking.
- To provide an efficient service, third-party banking and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use.
- By entering Hurst Castle, you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the images for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact the Admissions desk on arrival.